A Path Forward After COVID-19
In a new blog post, Andy Paparozzi, chief economist for PRINTING United Alliance, answers some of the questions printers are asking about the impact of COVID-19 on their businesses, including:
- How are printers preparing to recapture lost revenue and profits when "normality" resumes?
- Will the election play a role in the recovery?
- How will increased use of the Internet affect the amount of printed material required in the future?
- What are the downsides of Washington pumping all of this money into the economy?
- What is the likely percentage recovery of the printing industry by August 2020?
- What percent of people in the printing industry may go out of business?
- What part of the industry will thrive once things open up?