Five In-plants Win Gold Ink Awards
Several in-plants are among the winners in the Gold Ink 2015 contest, the industry's most prestigious printing competition. More than a thousand entries from printers around the world poured into this year's contest. Despite strong competition from some of the best commercial printers in the business, the following in-plants earned Gold Ink awards:
- Aflac Communicorp (Gold, Silver, Pewter)
- Allstate Insurance Co. (Pewter)
- Arizona State University Print & Imaging Lab (Bronze)
- Church of Scientology International (Three Pewter awards)
- State of Tenessee, Printing & Media Services Division (Bronze)
Winners will be honored at the 2015 Gold Ink Gala, a fast-paced, high-energy cocktail reception taking place during Graph Expo at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place. It will happen Sunday, September 13th, from 5-7:00 pm and will include a media presentation honoring the Gold, Silver and Bronze winners. Plus, all Gold-winning pieces will be displayed at the event for People’s Choice Awards voting. Find out more about the Gold Ink Gala here.