Graph Expo Just Nine Days Away
It's hard to believe, but Graph Expo will begin in just nine days. Though the absence of such regulars as Heidelberg and Komori has been duly noted, the graphic arts trade show will still be bursting with new technologies for in-plants to peruse. Here are a few samples:
• Mitsubishi Imaging (MPM), Inc. will present the new Processless DigiPlate system, PDP-VL.
• MGI USA will highlight new 40" print capabilities as a standard feature on its Meteor DP60 Pro multi-substrate digital press, and a JETvarnish digital inkjet spot UV coater.
• Screen (USA) will demonstrate the Truepress Jet520 high-speed continuous inkjet press and the the Truepress Jet2500UV, as well as CTP and workflow solutions.
• Muller Martini will demonstrate its Variable Sleeve Offset Printing (VSOP) press, along with the Orbit three-knife trimmer, and more.
• Pitney Bowes will showcase the new Connect+ 3000 Pro system, which helps organizations deliver quality printed envelopes to clients with fast turnaround time.
• The Standard Horizon CABS 6000 perfect binding system will premier at the show, along with the HT-80 three-knife trimmer, the AFC-746F Large-format folder and much more.
• Rollem will introduce its 2D automatic finisher—an entry level, bi-directional slit, score, trim and perf system.
• XMPie will show the latest version of its PersonalEffect software
• X-Rite will demonstrate i1Profiler, the company's new color profiling software, and PANTONE Link, a new color swatch bridging software.