PrintFest to Partner with DMA
In an effort to connect the worlds of print and marketing, creative and cross media, PrintFest will partner with the Direct Marketing Association of Southern California (DMAsc) to host the PrintFest 2008 print and marketing expo at the Anaheim Convention Center March 27-29. DMAsc will co-locate its annual expo at PrintFest in the DMwest pavilion.
Through this partnership, PrintFest 2008, will expand its traditional and digital printing technology focus to include cross media/multi-channel marketing and design, e-mail and Web site technologies. It will also touch on other current and future communications technologies such as text messaging and video, while continuing to deliver the newest information and tools for printers.
Now in its third year, PrintFest expects to attract up to 3,000 attendees with about 250 booths—an increase of almost 40 percent over the 2007 show.
PrintFest 2008 will feature 32 conference sessions, panels, case studies, roundtable discussions and presentations cover such topics as:
• The how-to’s of marketing your business and developing new revenue and profit centers
• Cross-media VDP campaign case study
• Adobe and Quark presentations offering technical education
• “How To Sell It” sessions designed to increase profits
• Label printing, foil stamping and embossing sessions