Pinnacle InterTech Award Recipients Honored by PRINTING United Alliance
PRINTING United Alliance, the most comprehensive member-based printing and graphic arts association in the U.S., announced the recipients of its new Pinnacle InterTech Awards program (formerly the PIA InterTech Technology Awards). The awarded technology is currently on display here: Pinnacle InterTech Awards Gallery.
Pinnacle InterTech Awards
The Pinnacle InterTech Awards exemplify new technology that is deemed by veteran industry judges to be truly innovative and likely to have a significant impact on printing and graphics companies. The 13 technologies selected to receive a 2021 Pinnacle InterTech Award are as follows (listed alphabetically by company, with the technology named first):
- Canon Arizona FLOW Technology - Canon Solutions America
- Canon UVgel 460 Inks - Canon Solutions America
- CWT 1737 Evolution Max – Cutworx USA
- Durst P5 TEX iSUB - Durst North America
- KODAK SONORA XTRA Process Free Plates - Eastman Kodak Company
- Direct - Global Graphics Software
- Hycolor Pro - Heidelberg USA
- PAT - Performance Advisor Technology - Heidelberg USA
- Push to Stop in Folding - Heidelberg USA
- HP PageWide C500 Top Feeder - HP Inc.
- TagBot - Livingston Systems
- Aerocut X Pro - MBM Corporation
- PureFlexo™ Printing Technology - Miraclon
“The Pinnacle InterTech Awards program celebrates the inventiveness of suppliers and recognizes technology advancing our industry,” says Jim Workman, VP of research and technology, PRINTING United Alliance. “The judges had the tough task of singling out breakthrough innovations from many excellent entries.”
For more information about the PRINTING United Alliance Pinnacle Awards and how to participate in the next program, visit pinnacleawards.printing.org.