Second Annual Podcast Series Celebrates Women in Printing
The following article was originally published by Wide-format Impressions. To read more of their content, subscribe to their newsletter, Wide-Format Impressions.
For the second year in a row, Wide-Format Impressions and its sister publication, In-plant Impressions, are pleased to present a special podcast series honoring women in the printing industry.
In celebration of Women's History Month, Wide-Format Impressions and In-plant Impressions will highlight various women each week, all of whom are in positions within the printing industry. Hear their stories of triumphs and challenges, and their thoughts on the future of the industry — one that features women predominately throughout.
This special series is hosted by Denise M. Gustavson, editorial director, NAPCO Media.
To access all of the podcasts, visit our podcast page or check back here to see the new episodes posted throughout March.
- Episode No. 1: Jenny Harris, EVP, Phase3
- Episode No. 2: Morgan Sprengel, VP of customer success, Hatteras
- Episode No. 3: Maureen Gumbert, marketing director, Orora Visual
- Episode No. 4: Terry Monday, chief strategy officer, Imagine
- Episode No. 5: Kristen Hampton, director, Print and Mail Management, Michigan Department of Technology, Management & Budget, State of Michigan
- Episode No. 6: Denise M. Gustavson, editorial director, PRINTING United Alliance
- Episode No. 7: Savannah Scarpulla, account executive, Hatteras
- Episode No. 8: Christine Edgren, creative director, Suttle-Straus
- Episode No. 9: Sylvia Mauro, VP of customer relations, DGI Communications
- Episode No. 10: Lane Hickey-Wiggins, president & CEO, Douglass Screen Printers Inc. dba DPRINT
- Episode No. 11: Katie Burgin, account manager, Hatteras
- Episode No. 12: Theresa Hugener, regional SVP of sales, Imagine
- Episode No. 13: Jaime Herand, VP & director of group graphic operations, Orbus
- Episode No. 14: Maeghan Nicholson, director of marketing, Suttle-Straus
- Episode No. 15: Jennifer Kearney, operations & logistics manager, Seen Media Group
- Episode No. 16: Tammy Golden, assistant commissioner of document solutions, State of Tennessee
- Episode No 17: Jennifer Ventola, director, OUTFRONT Media
- Episode No. 18: Adriane Harrison, VP of human relations consulting, PRINTING United Alliance
- Episode No 19: Summer Gould, account executive, Neyenesch Printers
- Episode No 20: Rebecca Considine, partner & VP, SpeedPro Chicago Loop
- Episode No. 21: Lynn Fellhauer, owner, The Graphic Edge
- Episode No. 22: Sabrina Davis, owner, Port City Signs & Graphics
- Episode No. 23: Lisbeth Lyons, director, Women in Print Alliance
Denise Gustavson is the Editorial Director and Special Projects Editor for the Printing & Packaging Group, which includes Printing Impressions, packagePRINTING, In-plant Graphics and Wide-Format Impressions magazines, among other brands. She is also the Editor-in-Chief of Wide-Format Impressions.