Top 10 Stories of August
By far the most well-read IPI article of August was the staggering news that Consultant Ray Chambers had passed away. And in fact, subsequent articles about Mr. Chambers’ life and contributions continued to draw readers this month, making up four of our top 10 articles.
Other popular articles last month focused on the woes of the USPS, and the success of in-plants in transportation, education and banking. Here’s the list, with links in case you missed any.
- Respected In-plant Consultant, Manager Ray Chambers Dies
- USPS Reports Q3 2023 Financial Results; Includes $1.7B Net Loss, 16% Decline in Marketing Mail
- A Look Inside Texas Department of Transportation’s New In-plant
- Ray Chambers: A True Believer in the Value of In-plants
- From the Editor: Ray Chambers, An In-plant Hero
- Want to Keep Employees? Lead with Gratitude
- How One In-plant Increased Revenue 40%
- Tami Reese: In It for the Love of Print
- Bank In-plant Delivers Stunning Transformations, Major Cost Savings
- Ray Chambers Made Me a Better Manager
Bob has served as editor of In-plant Impressions since October of 1994. Prior to that he served for three years as managing editor of Printing Impressions, a commercial printing publication. Mr. Neubauer is very active in the U.S. in-plant industry. He attends all the major in-plant conferences and has visited more than 170 in-plant operations around the world. He has given presentations to numerous in-plant groups in the U.S., Canada and Australia, including the Association of College and University Printers and the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association. He also coordinates the annual In-Print contest, co-sponsored by IPMA and In-plant Impressions.