Top 20 Stories of 2020
It will surprise no one that the most well-read IPI articles of 2020 were largely about the coronavirus. Our top story of the year, How the Coronavirus is Affecting In-plants (published March 13), garnered more than twice as many online views as the No. 2 story, back when the horror of the coronavirus was finally beginning to sink in.
But other topics grabbed attention as well, such as production inkjet, wide-format, in-plant success stories, and the moving tale of how a former prison inmate found a new home at an in-plant. Here’s a list of the top 20 most popular IPI articles of last year, with links so you can read any that you missed.
- How the Coronavirus is Affecting In-plants
- K-12 In-plants Deluged with Work During COVID-19
- Free Printable PDF Coronavirus Signs & Posters
- In-plant Goes All-In on Inkjet
- Six New Inkjet Presses: ‘A Complete Game Changer’ for GPO
- In-plant Goes From Obsolete to Outstanding
- Second Chance Pays Off for Ex-Prison Inmate
- Coronavirus Empties In-plants, Decimates Print Work
- As Xerox and HP Wrangle, How Are In-plants Reacting?
- The Winners of In-Print 2020
- The 30 Largest University In-plants
- In-plant ‘Saved by a Pandemic’
- Washington State Installs Inkjet Press
- University of Delaware: Essential, Pandemic or Not
- Printing Fan Cutouts – Even for Your Rivals
- Wide-Format Keeps Indiana Shop Busy After Presses Silenced by COVID-19
- With Campuses Closed, Few Print Jobs for Higher-Ed In-plants
- Worth the Wait: Flatbed Finally in Action at UNC-Wilmington
- Industry Associations Agree to Abolish the Word ‘In-plant’
- From the Editor: How Are Smaller In-plants Faring?