Going Beyond the #10 Envelope – How to Design Direct Mail to Maximize Revenue
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Sponsored by: Memjet
Speakers: Maureen Brock, VP Business Development, Memjet; and Keith Goodman, VP Corporate Solutions, Modern Postcard
How do you maximize the impact of your mail piece? Are you aware of the new emerging trends in shape cut envelopes the USPS is currently testing? How does it all fit together to create revenue?
Register now to discover how Modern Postcard, a full-service direct marketing company, designs effective direct mail programs by selecting the right audience, direct mail type, and message strategy to create maximum brand impact and revenue for their customers.
What attendees will learn:
- How to maximize the ROI of the mail piece itself: shape cut, color enhancements, full bleed, windowed, shape, and size
- How to capture more business opportunities by keeping envelope printing in-house
- How to sell the value of color inkjet over other technologies
- How to use the best direct mail type for each demographic, generation, and business types
- How to find the right solution for your print volumes