COVID-19 Ask the Experts: Reopening your Business – What you Need to Know
Sponsored by: PRINTING United Alliance
Speakers: Marcia Y. Kinter, Vice President-Government & Regulatory Affairs, PRINTING United Alliance; Gary A. Jones, Director, Environmental, Health & Safety Affairs, PRINTING United Alliance
The COVID-19 pandemic has altered our lifestyles and work practices in ways that were unimaginable just a few short months ago. As printing operations get back into full production, preventing and managing exposures to the COVID-19 virus are top of mind for owners, managers and operators. In order to provide a roadmap of actions that must be taken, PRINTING United Alliance has assembled a comprehensive COVID-19 Exposure Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for you.
In this 60-minute webinar, Marci and Gary will cover the contents of the plan where you’ll gain insights on:
- Status of state reopening strategies, where they are and what they are requiring
- Preventing transmission with sanitation and other distancing procedures
- Use of personal protective equipment as you reopen
- What to do if an employee becomes infected
- Communicating with employees regarding their roles and responsibilities
Powered by PRINTING United Alliance
Couldn't make it on June 22nd? No problem! In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.