Leveraging Print to Complement eMarketing
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Steven Schnoll, Managing Director, Schnoll Media Consulting; Jason Tews, Vice President of Marketing, Kelmscott Communications
Let’s face it the selling of any product or service is hard. Many Print Service Providers find themselves in a stalled mode lacking a clear direction. However, if a Print Service Provider (PSP) could identify some methods to help transform their business from just trying to sell ink on paper products to a business strategy of delivering content through multiple channels, would that be the road to increasing revenue and improved profitability? A PSP must modernize and analyze diversified digital channels such as, database management, email, web to print, website development and hosting, wide format, social media, industrial print, new technologies like AR, VR, QR and video as the new road to success. When a PSP can integrate one or more of these technologies with print into a single seamless marketing campaign, delivering a highly targeted consistent message, they have earned customer respect and an ongoing business relationship.
Today, no one media channel can work alone. It’s essential to effectively deliver content one must use multiple channels in a cohesive unified fashion. These vital avenues of communication are always changing, but the 600-year-old form of content delivery continues to resonate, PRINT!
This webinar will illuminate some fundamental business model changes that can assist in getting back to a growth mode. It will provide:
- Insight in how a PSP can develop multi-media solutions that can work in consort with print to build a dynamic digital business model
- Define eMarketing and what significance it has to the PSP
- Explaining the omni-channel world and its many components
- Provide a 360 degree view of the changing marketing landscape
- Illustrate how to revamp the print experience to include well designed personalized and customized messaging
- Explain how print is the digital catalyst connector.
- Show how data is critical in creating relevant personalized messaging
- Highlight ways to mastering the digital transformation to eMarketing
A PSP’s role should be to help customers be successful in their comprehensive omni-channel marketing plans. Make no mistake this transformation is not an easy task. The key to success is being open minded and understanding the steps to building a comprehensive road-map with clear milestones.
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America