Practical, Actionable Print Management for In-Plant Print Centers and Fleets
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Steve Adoniou, Group Director, InfoTrends; Dianna Drew, Director of Logistics & Document Services, Grand Prairie Independent School District
“Print management” means making sure that whenever people in your organization need hard-copy documents, they can obtain them quickly, reliably, and cost efficiently. But, an organization that has no plan for making the best coordinated use of its in-plant printing facility and copier fleet is an environment where true “print management” will have a hard time getting started.
The results: customers frustrated, money wasted, volume lost—and management increasingly unhappy with the status quo. The good news is that tools and resources for highly effective print management exist. This webinar is all about identifying and learning to use them.
Our expert presenters will lead a discussion that explains what print management is, why it is necessary, and how it can be tailored to the profile and the needs of your organization. Among the topics to be covered are:
• understanding the difference between facility management (FM) and managed print services (MPS)
• ensuring that every job is routed to the lowest-cost device
• matching categories of users to the devices best suited for their jobs
• keeping high-volume jobs that belong in the print center in the print center and away from the fleet
• helping users monitor their print budgets and copy allowances
• preventing “leakage” of work to outside printing plants
• selecting a qualified partner to help you develop a print management program
We guarantee that whether you manage an in-plant, a fleet, or both, the expert advice you’ll get in this session will be practical and actionable. Join us on October 14 for a high-level introduction to print management—a topic of urgency for every organization that does its own printing.