Print’s Role in Today’s Personalized, and Increasingly Digital, Communications Mix
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Dayna Neumann, Chief Sales & Marketing Officer, United Mail and Rob Nordwall, EVP Sales & Customer Experience, Impact
Today’s organizations have many communication options to reach, engage, and communicate with customers and prospects. Despite the increase in available communication options, print continues to play a fundamental and valuable role in supporting organizations in marketing efforts, customer outreach, and mission-critical business activities.
This webinar will mix market research and the real-world experiences of print providers to answer the following questions:
- What is print’s role and value in today’s media mix?
- How is the combination of print and digital marketing delivering customer results?
- What do today’s print customers value and expect from their providers?
- What actions and investments are print providers taking to meet customer demands and improve communication effectiveness?
- What are the best practices for leveraging digital printing to personalize direct mail and customer communications?
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Couldn’t make it on April 20th? No problem! Printing Impressions and In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.