Adobe, Cal Poly Offer Education at PrintFest
Adobe Systems and the Graphic Communication Institute at Cal Poly will return for the second year to PrintFest to sponsor and present new technical education tracks.
PrintFest 2007 will take place April 19-21 at the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif. It includes a 200+ booth Expo on April 20-21.
The Adobe tracks will focus on demonstrating the practical uses for enhancements to many of Adobes popular creative solutions. The Cal Poly tracks will cover topics including variable data printing, virtual proofing, image manipulation, knowledge management, RGB workflows and more.
The Adobe track will highlight key elements and capabilities of the entire Adobe Creative Suite in the following sessions:
• Adobe Photoshop: Unleash Your Creativity
• Adobe Illustrator: Produce Extraordinary Graphics
• Adobe InDesign: A Look at Powerful New Features
• Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional: Harness the Power of PDF Documents
The Graphic Communication Institute at Cal Poly will present:
• Everything You Need to Know About Variable Data Printing
• Image Manipulation Alternatives for Graphic Designers and Photographers
• Virtual Proofing: The Wave of the Future for Saving Time and Increasing Profits
• RGB Workflows are the Future
• Managing Knowledge and Acknowledging Management: The Print Solutions Provider of the Future
• Grow Sales Revenue through New Industry Knowledge
• Adobe InDesign CS2: How to Enhance Your Workflow