Canon U.S.A. Expands A4 Product Line
Canon U.S.A. has introduced the imageCLASS X MF1440, which replaces the imageCLASS X MF1238 II. The A4 black-and-white multifunction device caters to small office workgroups and is designed to offer enhanced productivity, exceptional print and scan speeds, and improved security features, helping to empower businesses to meet the needs of today's hybrid-work environment.
Key highlights of the imageCLASS X MF1440 model include:
- The first TAA-compliant imageCLASS X model, making it optimal for government business.
- Automatic Recovery, an enhancement to Canon’s Verify System at Startup feature, allowing the device to boot in a more secure manner in the event of tampering detection during startup.
- Exceptional print speeds of up to 42 ppm (BW, LTR), two ppm faster than its predecessor.
- Fast Scan speeds of up to 100 ipm (BW/Color, LTR).
- A reduced footprint, offering a more compact design than its predecessor.
- Customizable tabs on the home screen for quick access to frequently used functions.
- Introduction of a new drag-and-drop UI feature, facilitating the seamless rearrangement of apps on the user interface.
- New Application Library features such as Print File from Server and Template Email.
The imageCLASS X MF1440 model is compatible with Canon's uniFLOW and uniFLOW Online solutions, offering organizations and administrators enhanced security features, detailed reporting, and potential cost savings through comprehensive tracking and management. This helps ensure a flexible and e print and scan infrastructure tailored for the future of work.
The new imageCLASS X MF1440 is available now for ordering.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with In-plant Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of In-plant Impressions.