Continuous Improvement Conference 2021
PRINTING United Alliance, in partnership with the Flexible Packaging Association and TLMI, announced details about the feature-rich 2021 Continuous Improvement Conference. The annual event equips printing and converting companies with the necessary tools to achieve operational excellence by implementing lean concepts as well as other management and quality systems. This year’s event is being held in person on Aug. 22-24 at the Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel in Columbus, Ohio. Registration and the complete event schedule can be found at ci.printing.org.
Continuous Improvement Conference 2021: Setting the Stage for Success
The Continuous Improvement Conference offers attendees practical ways to reduce operational costs, speed throughput, and improve customer experience and satisfaction through process improvement. This event is tailor-made for executives and managers playing a vital role in improving operational performance, including those in the following roles:
- Plant manager
- VP of operation
- Production manager
- Quality manager
- Continuous improvement champions and facilitator
“We are very excited to be conducting the conference in person again,” says Jim Workman, VP, technology and research for PRINTING United Alliance. “The content is as relevant today as ever, since printing companies without a systematic approach to improving processes and performance will fall further behind. We encourage any company seeking improvement ideas to join us in August.”
Those attending the event will learn how to best implement concepts and tools that can create competitive advantage. Sessions include insight in the following areas:
- Improvement strategies used to raise efficiency and reduce mistakes.
- Implementing lean manufacturing concepts and tools in printing and converting companies.
- Printing company case studies on engaging employees to search for and eliminate waste.
- Advice and inspiration from renowned authorities in operational excellence.
- Guiding leadership principles propelling some of North America’s best companies.
- How executives lead a cultural transformation.
- Examining peers’ similar challenges in moderated sessions.
Renowned leaders in the space will be presenting real-life case studies and best practices. Among these notable presenters are the following keynoters:
- Mike Hoseus, executive director, Center for Quality People & Organizations
- Karen Martin, president, TKMG, Inc.
- David Veech, founder and president, Leadersights Inc.
Event details, pricing, and registration can be found at ci.printing.org.