Inkjet Summit Award Winners
The fifth annual Inkjet Summit wrapped up Wednesday evening with a dinner and award ceremony. During the three-day event, attendees heard numerous case study presentations from various sponsors. They got to vote on the one they felt was most useful. When the votes were tallied, here are the companies that prevailed:
Best Sponsor Case Study Presentations
- In-Plant Printing Segment: Canon (featuring Houston ISD's Chuck Werninger)
- Publishing Segment: Ricoh
- Direct Mail Segment: Mondi
- General Commercial Segment: Midland Paper
- Transaction Segment: GMC Software
Attendees also got to vote on the "Company to Watch Out For." This year, for the first time, Screen won that honor.
The Overall Contributing Attendee Award went to Henry Perez, COO of FSSI.