Free Webinar: Production Printing in Today's Security Sensitive World
Mitigating risk and maintaining a secure environment is not just an office or IT network issue in today’s volatile business world. In every department of an organization, including the print center, it is table stakes.
Join us on Oct. 11 for an important and eye-opening webinar in which Carlos Fernandes, CEO, Agile Cybersecurity Solutions (ACS), and Aaron Hale, senior advisor, Canon Solutions America, will discuss the security demands of today and why it's important to secure your production workflow and copier fleet. This free webinar, sponsored by Canon Solutions America, will take place on Wednesday Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. ET. Register here.
A secure production and office workflow is defined as having stable and resilient processes with redundancy, process controls and a disaster recovery plan in place. For in-house print operations these disciplines help to keep your parent organization compliant with regulatory obligations and if sustained, it can add another dimension to the value your operation provides your administration.
For commercial PSPs, maintaining a provable secure and risk adverse production environment not only provides protection from potential data breaches, but it can open up new opportunities to service clients from industries such as health care, pharmaceutical and finance that have big pay days, but have stringent security requirements.
In this webinar you will gain valuable insights on:
- How hackers operate
- The anatomy of a hack
- Why protecting sensitive information is not limited to the IT department
- How you can protect your environment by implementing sound security policies and solutions
- Data protection on production print Engines and digital Front ends (DFEs)
- Finding the gaps and plugging up the holes
- Understanding how maintaining a provable secure and risk-adverse production environment can open up new and lucrative opportunities
- Mitigate risk by educating your team
You just might find that due care and due diligence could save your organization a bundle. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but in today's cyber world, it could be a “when” not “If” scenario. Mark your calendar for Oct. 11 at 2 p.m. ET and register for the webinar here.