Five In-plants Receive In-plant Innovator Awards
At the In-plant Innovators Conference, IPG honored five in-plants with its new In-plant Innovator Awards. IPG Editor Bob Neubauer presented the awards, which were created to honor in-plants that have turned new ideas and technologies into assets that have transformed their businesses.
Each of the five top sponsors of the In-plant Innovators Conference was given the opportunity to nominate an in-plant that they felt has employed innovative thinking to create new business opportunities. IPG reviewed and approved the submissions.
Each in-plant manager presented a case study detailing the innovative changes the operation has made. The award recipients were:
- Omaha Public Schools Printing & Publications Services. Presented to Steve Priesman. (Nominated by Xerox)
- Clemson University Campus Banner + Design. Presented to Nathan Smith. (Nominated by Roland DGA)
- State of Colorado Integrated Document Solutions. Presented to Mike Lincoln. (Nominated by Ricoh)
- Government Publishing Office. Presented to Gregg Estep. (Nominated by Muller Martini)
- Houston Independent School District Printing Services. Presented to Chuck Werninger. (Nominated by Canon Solutions America)