Most Popular Stories of July
Fires, heatwaves, and postal rate hikes were among the topics that grabbed the most attention last month. IPI readers also showed a keen interest in new digital printing technologies. Four of the top 10 items were videos, including an in-plant tour and an Inkjet Summit retrospective.
Here are the top 10 most viewed IPI items in the month of July, with links in case you missed any of them.
- Massive Fire at Weyerhaeuser Paper Facility in Washington State; Implications Unclear
- Impact of Next Week’s Postal Rate Hike
- A New Image For Healthcare
- Arizona In-plants Face the Heat…And Shrug
- New Canon Press Boosts Quality for Catholic Health Association
- A Look Inside Texas Department of Transportation’s New In-plant
- Advancements in the Canon imagePRESS V Family
- A Look Back at the Largest Inkjet Summit Ever
- Fleet Management Software Empowers In-plants
- One of World’s Oldest Newspapers Ends Daily Print Edition
Bob has served as editor of In-plant Impressions since October of 1994. Prior to that he served for three years as managing editor of Printing Impressions, a commercial printing publication. Mr. Neubauer is very active in the U.S. in-plant industry. He attends all the major in-plant conferences and has visited more than 170 in-plant operations around the world. He has given presentations to numerous in-plant groups in the U.S., Canada and Australia, including the Association of College and University Printers and the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association. He also coordinates the annual In-Print contest, co-sponsored by IPMA and In-plant Impressions.