4 Key Trends Shaping Healthcare Customer Communications and Why You Should Care
Sponsored by: Ricoh
Speakers: Elizabeth Stephen, VP, Relationship Development, Aspire; Mia Papanicolaou, General Manager, Aspire
The Customer Communications Management (CCM) market is transforming the way organizations not only compose but send interactive and enhanced communications to improve the customer experience. This change is being driven by a fundamental shift in customer expectations and company priorities; the rapid pace of technological advances; and the continued move to the cloud.
Based on the independent insight and market expertise of Aspire, a leading CCM consulting firm, this webinar will explore the 4 key CCM trends that every organization should know about, and how those serving the healthcare space can differentiate themselves within an increasingly competitive market.
Join this interactive webinar as we share insights on:
- Optimizing CCM programs to deliver cost savings and greater efficiency
- Making better use of your customer’s data to strengthen their connections to end customers
- Enabling richer omnichannel programs your customers want - with personalized interactions and the ability to communicate with you via multiple channels
- Turning customer interactions into a viable business advantage to drive improved loyalty, payment cycles and lifetime customer value
- Ensuring every exchange you have with every customer is personal and relevant, while capturing their preferences
Sponsored by Ricoh
Couldn't make it on September 14th? No problem! In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.