Adapt and Thrive: Five Must Know's About the State of Our Industry
Sponsored by: Canon U.S.A.
Speakers: Andrew Paparozzi, Senior Vice President/Chief Economist, Epicomm
Nothing will be more important to sustainable success in the printing industry than the ability to adapt to the changes that are redefining everything from our products and services to our clients and competition. We can think of what’s happening in the Darwinian sense of adapt or perish. Or we can think of it as adapt and thrive because of the historic opportunity that the upheaval is creating to get involved in our clients’ work earlier, to stay involved longer, and to satisfy a broader range of their communications needs.
This webinar will explore:
• The printing industry’s current performance and its prospects for 2016.
• Why there’s plenty of opportunity in our industry—just not in the same old places or by doing the same old things.
• What printing company owners and managers believe they must do to capture those opportunities.
• The six-step adaptability process.
• Simple, effective actions for building adaptability into your printing company’s DNA.
The webinar will be presented by Andrew D. Paparozzi, Chief Economist and Senior Vice President at Epicomm, and based on the recently published Epicomm State of the Industry Report, 13th Edition.
Sponsored by Canon U.S.A.