COVID-19 Ask the Experts: Government Response Updates
Sponsored by: PRINTING United
Speakers: Lisbeth Lyons, VP, Government and External Affairs, Printing Industries of America
As our nation faces an unprecedented public health and economic crisis, our industry is facing unique challenges. In this webinar, get the very latest updates on COVID response, actions, and plans from Congress and the White House that specifically affect printing industry businesses.
In this 60-minute webinar, you’ll gain insights on:
- Most recent updates on the Paycheck Protection Program; small- and mid-sized business relief
- Implications of tax and labor policy changes
- What the “Phase 4” stimulus might look like?
- How is USPS faring and what relief might it get?
- When and how will we be re-opening the U.S economy? What role will employers have?
Powered by PRINTING United
Couldn’t make it on April 27th? No problem! Impressions Group webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.