Evergreen Evolution: Reshaping Print and Copy Workflows
Sponsored by: Rochester Software Associates
Speakers: Mike Griswold, Printing and Graphics Lead, Tacoma Public Schools
Tacoma Public Schools has been on a perennial path to reduce costs and drive volume to its centralized print center since 2013. A current $23 million district budget crisis has put a laser focus on ensuring all possible savings for the district are in place. This has led to the creation of a print governance policy and a push to stop print “leakage” at MFPs.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how this K-12 in-plant has evolved with the district’s needs, continually reshaping its print workflows while changing its production printers and MFP devices and adding additional workflow software. You'll hear how an in-plant can be an evergreen operation that saves its parent organization budget dollars and remains relevant and efficient by using workflow software to:
- Reduce costs and drive volume to the print center via web submission
- Offer a better user experience as software updates become available
- Meet user needs and increase efficiencies for the print center and its customers
- Automate common manual tasks with prepress software
- Provide a hard copy workflow on-ramp to the print center to control MFP copy volume and costs
All registrants will receive an in-depth case study about Tacoma Public School’s evergreen evolution detailing how they are saving $94,000 annually and growing.
Sponsored by Rochester Software Associates
Couldn’t make it on March 20th? No problem! In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.