Higher Value Communications; Make an Impact with Color Inkjet
Sponsored by: Pitney Bowes
Speakers: Mallery Mele, Owner/Operator, Mele Printing
In a market where color is king, personalization is the norm, and manufacturing is not only lean, but just-in-time, how can you provide high-value, quality color print in a highly automated, cost-effective fashion? In this Webinar, Pitney Bowes users will discuss how they are taking advantage of inkjet technology to automate their processes, manage costs and improve their customer communications.
In addition to moderating the discussion, Jim Hamilton of InfoTrends will discuss how high-speed inkjet technologies are impacting the market through the cost-effective use of variable color at very high levels of productivity. During this session, you will learn:
• Inkjet’s impact on the production digital print market
• How moving to color can lower your costs
• The advantages of variable color in transactional and promotional documents
• The importance of finishing in an automated workflow
• How leading edge Pitney Bowes users are using quality, digital inkjet to compete
Sponsored by Pitney Bowes
Click above to view this free webinar today!