Do Modern Print Buyers Have New Expectations of Their Printers?
Sponsored by: Canon U.S.A.
Speakers: Margie Dana, Founder, Margiedana.com; Elizabeth Howitt, Manager, Production Services, John Hancock Financial Services; and Jeff Dickerson, Procurement Specialist, State Farm Insurance
Professional print buyers have ever-expanding roles in their organizations. Where does print fit these days? How have buyers changed their expectations of the printing industry – and what’s become of those valued, personal relationships? What do they really want from printers?
In this webinar, several experienced print buyers, along with buyer expert and trade writer Margie Dana, will discuss the major changes in the buying community today. Buyers from different industries will share their stories and what they want printers to know about the changing role of the print buyer in 2015 and beyond.
This webinar will reveal:
• What key changes are taking place in the field of print buying
• Primary concerns of print buyers in 2015 and beyond
• Practical ways to impress and engage with print buyers
• How print buyers keep up with their peers and with the industry
• What buyers want from the printing industry
Sponsored by Canon U.S.A.
Click here to view this free webinar today!