Tired of Your Most Painful Color Problem? Solved It.
Sponsored by: Xerox
Speakers: Charles Dickinson, Entry Production Color Product Manager, Xerox Corporation
For many in-plants, managing color is one of the biggest time drains in production. Proofing and approval create problems, delays and costs on every job.
Digital print requires a different color model than offset-one that reflects the power of digital technology.
This webinar explains how breakthroughs in automated color management will save you time, add consistency and bring you more credibility.
Learn how color workflow automation can help you:
- Break up production workflow bottlenecks
- Reduce the time it takes to get the repeatable results you want
- Dramatically reduce set-up time by keeping press color stable
- Send fewer jobs back to prepress
- Improve productivity and free up staff hours
- Deliver high quality output at less cost as labor costs go down
- Increase your relevance within your organization through dependable work
- Hit consistent print quality across all your digital presses every time
- Increase machine availability to take on more work