Today’s In-plants: Adapting to Change with Inkjet
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America - PPS
Speakers: Craig Seybert, Manager of Printing Services, Penn State Health; Lisa Stelter, Manager, Print and Mail Services, Sanford Health
In-plants are faced with rapidly changing market conditions. To be effective they must adapt to the times. How do successful in-plants do this? And how can production inkjet enable new business opportunities and strengthen your in-plant operation?
In this webinar we will explore why production inkjet makes sense for your in-plant, what benefits it can bring, and how it can enhance the strategic value you bring to your parent organization. Bob Neubauer, Editor of In-plant Impressions, will moderate the session and guide a discussion with two successful in-plant inkjet users on topics including:
- The evolution of the in-plant’s mission and becoming a strategic asset to the parent organization
- How inkjet has enabled new business opportunities and strengthened their operations
- How adding color to documents with inkjet increases their value
- How inkjet enables 1:1 personalized printed communication in a multi-channel world
- Why the time is right for in-plants to adopt inkjet technology
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Click here to register for this free webinar today!
Couldn't make it on July 22nd? No problem! In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.