Turning Data Management into a Profit Generator
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Steven Schnoll, Managing Director, Schnoll Media Consulting and Rick Sands, President, The Fenway Group
In a world where content travels at the speed of the Internet, mobile and social media, one can shape thoughts and decision making in minutes. Effective relevant delivery of subject matter is essential to every type of enterprise no matter how big or small.
There is no technology more pervasive to manage this revolution in the digital age than data management. The digital business universe is growing at a phenomenal rate and the driving force is data. The amount of data collected is expected to grow to 44 zettabytes. A zettabyte is 1,000,000,000,000 gigabytes for reference purposes. The challenge facing most graphic communications companies is overcoming the fear factor of effectively managing these massive amounts of data to benefit ones customers. So, what does this all mean to a typical printer attempting to survive in this dynamic data driven omnichannel world? Very simply, a strategic data plan must be put into place. This webinar will review the elements in getting started and then provide real life applications from Rick Sands, President of Fenway Group, Boston, MA who will share his path to outstanding growth by leveraging data for customers.
Our expert speakers will cover:
• Defining “big” and “small” data and why mastering it important to a graphic communications company
• Capturing the right data and then leveraging it with personalized marketing campaigns
• Five Rights Paradigm
• Building a secure trusted environment
• Analytics the key to success
• How data base management has turned Fenway from just another printer to a dynamic marketing campaign powerhouse
• How database management is a very “sticky” way to keep customers from the competition
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Click above to view this free webinar today!