Workflow Automation's Role in Post-COVID Recovery
Sponsored by: Rochester Software Associates
Speakers: Mike Lincoln, Colorado State Printer, State of Colorado and Dave Bryson, Print Shop Manager, Hillsboro School District
The in-plant industry has been altered by COVID-19 but not broken. In this webinar we will have a live conversation with two in-plant managers about how the pandemic has changed their print operations and how they have adapted. You’ll learn about opportunities they have recognized, and which applications have continued to bring them business.
They will also discuss the pivotal role workflow automation has played in keeping their operations going during the pandemic and continues to play going forward. Hear which workflow products have enabled them to run their operations remotely -- something that simply would not have been possible without them.
This webinar will explore:
- The changes COVID-19 has brought to the in-plants' workflows, product mixes and procedures.
- The new services these in-plants added to remain valuable even as demand falls.
- How automation and workflow software helps in-plants cope during the pandemic and positions them for recovery
- Which workflow products have proven essential in a time of social distancing
- How COVID has permanently changed these operations.
- Bonus download: Tips for surviving the pandemic and recovering.
Sponsored by Rochester Software Associates
Couldn't make it on March 17th? No problem! In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click here to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on-demand.