Eleven Picked for InterTech Awards
The Printing Industries of America/Graphic Arts Technical Foundation has selected 11 technologies to receive 2006 PIA/GATF InterTech Technology awards. Each company will receive a Lucite InterTech star during the competition’s November luncheon in Milwaukee.
The winning technologies are:
• Adobe PDF print engine, Adobe Systems
• Microsystems Microcip software module, C&P Microsystems
• Dalim Mistral, Dalim Software
• WebCenter, Esko-Graphics
• Magnum ink formulation dispenser, GFI Innovations
• Zero-slip nip enhancement, Goss International Americas
• KBA Genius 52 UV sheetfed offset press, KBA North America
• InlineFoiler, MAN Roland
• DeskDirect, PrintSoft
• Liberty sheetfed inks, Sun Chemical
• uImage, XMPie Inc.