In-plant Gatherings Galore
Both the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA) and In-plant Graphics are planning some free in-plant activities in the months ahead. Here's a rundown.
After four successful IPMA Road Shows in 2016 that drew about 200 attendees around the country, the association has plans for five more over the next eight months:
- Aug. 31: University of Washington
- Oct. 20: Yale University
- Nov. 17: State of Tennessee
- Feb. 25-26: University of Oklahoma
- March 8: University of Virginia
With PRINT 17 back in Chicago this year (thankfully), IPG plans to hold more of our in-plant breakfast and lunch meetings. Though the speakers aren't all finalized, here's what we have in mind so far:
- Sept. 11: Free In-plant Breakfast Meeting. Topic: Data Security
- Sept. 12: Free In-plant Lunch Meeting. Topic: Saving Money With Automated Workflows
As if that wasn't enough to distract you from the exhibits, IPMA will also hold a free in-plant luncheon on Sept. 11 as well as another session on the show floor featuring Greg Cholmondeley, who will reveal the results of the "Future of the In-plant" study he is doing for IPMA.
We look forward to seeing many of in Chicago for PRINT 17.
Related story: Record In-plant Turnout at IPMA Event in California