In-plant Seminars at Graph Expo 15
Educational opportunities will abound at Graph Expo 15, and a number of them are focused squarely on in-plants. Some are free. All require registration. Here’s a list:
Sunday, September 13
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Only the Best In-plants will Survive—The Secrets of Leading In-plants. Featuring Howie Fenton, InfoTrends.
Monday, September 14
- 8:30-10:00 a.m. In-plant Panel: Champions Engage for the Future: Mike Lincoln (State of Colorado), Karen Meyers (Michigan Farm Bureau), John Sarantakos (University of Oklahoma), and Andrew Yee (Dynamic Funds).
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. Room: S104. Free in-plant breakfast seminar. Hosted by IPG. Featuring Barb Pellow, InfoTrends. Learn about strategic management and marketing tools. Sponsored by Canon Solutions America. bit.ly/GE-inplants
- 10:30 a.m-12:00 p.m. In-plant Insights: HOT Tech Trends. Featuring Tim Hendrix, Oregon State Printer. GraphExpo.com
- 12:15-1:45 p.m. Room N426. Free in-plant luncheon. Hosted by IPMA. Featuring Howie Fenton, InfoTrends. IPMA.org.
- 4:00-5:30 p.m. Outsourcing Transactional Print: Inevitable or Avoidable? Featuring Randy Beals, Madison Advisors. GraphExpo.com
Tuesday, September 15
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. Room: S104. Free in-plant breakfast seminar. Hosted by IPG. In-plant panel discussion of best practices. Sponsored by Xerox. bit.ly/GE-inplants
- 12:00-1:00 p.m. Room S104. Free in-plant lunch seminar. Hosted by IPG. Featuring Tom Rohrbach, Progressive Insurance. Sponsored by Rochester Software Associates. bit.ly/GE-inplants
Bob has served as editor of In-plant Impressions since October of 1994. Prior to that he served for three years as managing editor of Printing Impressions, a commercial printing publication. Mr. Neubauer is very active in the U.S. in-plant industry. He attends all the major in-plant conferences and has visited nearly 170 in-plant operations around the world. He has given presentations to numerous in-plant groups in the U.S., Canada and Australia, including the Association of College and University Printers and the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association. He also coordinates the annual In-Print contest, cosponsored by IPMA and In-plant Impressions.