New Dual-Head Eco-Solvent Wide-Format Printer
The latest addition to the MUTOH America Eco-Solvent line is the 64” XpertJet 1682SR Pro, which uses MUTOH's new dual-staggered AccuFine HD printheads. These printheads reportedly have the power to print up to 89% faster than the current model. Optimized by MUTOH's i-screen technology, the XPJ-1682SR Pro is powered by MUTOH’s Award-Winning VerteLith Genuine RIP Software, bundled with FlexiDESIGNER MUTOH Edition 21.
Other key features of the XpertJet 1682SR Pro:
- Dropmaster 2 automatically calibrates bi-directional alignments, saving time and reducing adjustment variations among printer operators.
- The Feed Master sensor allows for automatic media feed adjustments.
- Nozzle Area Select will reduce downtime by allowing you to temporarily turn off clogged print nozzle blocks and select active nozzle blocks for printing. Pairing this feature with the optional Automatic Nozzle Detection Unit will allow you to achieve seamless print jobs.
- Media Tracker prints a barcode prior to removing media. When specified media is loaded again, a built-in sensor reads the barcode and recognizes the remaining media, providing valuable information to you if you have enough left for any given job.
- New 4-stage head height adjustment for printing a wide range of media.
- Multi-stage pressure rollers optimize print feed on various media.
- MUTOH MS41 UL GREENGUARD Gold Certified Eco-Solvent ink. This feature makes it ideal for use in sensitive areas such as daycares, hospitals, and schools.
These new enhancements make the XpertJet 1682SR Pro one of the most impressive printers of its class. This Eco-Solvent printer also utilizes a new set of print effects known as i-screen, created from MUTOH’s Intelligent Interweave printing technology. The i-screen print technology optimizes the AccuFine HD, greatly reducing banding for smoother print images. MUTOH has also updated the front dryer system to a flat design improving ink drying times by up to 20%.
“The XpertJet 1682SR Pro builds upon the newly developed technologies featured in the XpertJet 1641SR Pro and cranks things up a notch,” says Tony Simmering, MUTOH Product Manager. “The introduction of dual-staggered MUTOH AccuFine HD printheads bring revolutionary speeds incomparable to anything else on the market.”
MUTOH has created the ideal printer for wraps, wall coverings, retail signage, and so much more. To learn more about MUTOH’s new XpertJet-1682SR Pro Eco-Solvent printer and award-winning line of products, visit www.mutoh.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with In-plant Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of In-plant Impressions.