Five In-plants Honored With IPMA Awards
June 13 was a big night for dozens of in-plants whose accomplishments were honored during a gala dinner and awards ceremony during the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association (IPMA) conference.
First the winners of the 2017 IPMA Awards were called to the stage. They were:
- Bloomberg Ink: Print Center of the Year
- East Tennessee State University: Mail Center of the Year
- Deer Valley Unified School District: Print Innovation Award
- The World Bank Group: Organizational Impact Award
- Navy Federal Credit Union: In-house Promotional Excellence Award
In addition, IPMA's two Outstanding Contributors — IPG Editor Bob Neubauer and Richard Silver of George Fox University — were honored for their contributions.
Rob Lingard of DMBA was honored with IPMA's first Lifetime Achievement Award for his 20 years of service to the association.
Then the 33 winners of In-Print 2017 awards were acknowledged. All Gold award winners were invited to the stage to accept their awards.
— Lucy Perez (@LucyPerezSierra) June 14, 2017
Related story: Watch the Judges Pick the Best of Show Winners