You won’t want to miss the opportunity to #LookAtRicoh at PRINTING United this year! In booth N1928, attendees will get an immersive look at how coupling today’s advanced digital technologies with the physical world of print can unlock the power of information and uncover new opportunities for growth and agility. Some of the highlights include holistic color management from creative design through production, interactive demonstrations across workflow intelligence, creating your Holotwin to inspire new avenues in print with augmented reality, and market expansion opportunities with special effect design and short-run packaging. See the RICOH Pro C7200X 5th Color Station and RICOH Pro TF6251 wide-format UV LED flatbed in action, explore high-end luxury applications from the RICOH Pro VC70000e continuous feed inkjet press, and learn how to deliver more customer value with the forthcoming RICOH Pro Z75 B2 sheetfed inkjet.
Attendees can expect to see:
- Ways to boost productivity, control costs, and gain competitive agility with Ricoh business software, consulting, and professional services solutions, including Ricoh Marketing Services, Color Management Services, Inkjet Services, Digital Packaging Services and Staff Augmentation Services.
- How to utilize augmented reality to enhance your offerings and grow your business through an interactive, custom video message you develop at the booth with an augmented reality Holotwin.
- Ways to successfully enter the digital packaging market using your existing production print equipment with an array of new applications, including gift boxes, table tents, labels, folders, POP displays, and more.
- How they can bring superior price performance and predictability to the most demanding production print environments—and incorporate metallic toners into your offerings—with a first-hand demonstration of the RICOH Pro C7200X.
- A wide range of digitally-produced applications on rigid substrates and how to expand into flexible media with a real-time look at the RICOH Pro TF6251 wide-format UV LED flatbed printer.
- Ways to identify trends, detect production bottlenecks, and gain actionable insights to produce consistent output accurately and efficiently with workflow management, e-commerce and MIS platforms, and the newly integrated RICOH ProcessDirector and RICOH Supervisor.
- How enhanced printing techniques and embellishing technologies to create marketing materials that “pop” by adding texture, gloss, watermarks, and more.
Ricoh’s portfolio of software, technology and services enables attendees to empower their customers with the attention-grabbing output they need to garner interest and inspire action. Our production print experts are excited to discuss how PSPs can elevate their output and open doors to new business opportunities using Ricoh’s innovations. So come on by, connect with Ricoh’s experienced specialists, and get a competitive edge to help grow your business into the future.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with In-plant Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of In-plant Impressions.