UK In-plant Group to Hold In-Person Conference
On the heels of the successful Association of College and University Printers conference, and just before the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association meets in June, the Association of Creative and Print Managers in Education (ACPME) will hold an in-person conference June 5-8 in Lincolnshire, U.K. ACPME is a U.K.-based group comprised of in-plants from educational organizations across England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
The 2022 theme is “Stronger Together,” and ACPME members will share their successes and how they were achieved, highlighting best practices and looking at operational business models and strategic plans. The event will feature inspirational keynote speakers and training sessions in Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere.
For print managers, some of the issue to be discussed will include:
- Managing the print fleet for future hybrid working
- How remote working affects our print fleet
- Contracts with suppliers
- Software being accessible off-campus
- Web to print
- Delivery to home addresses
- Generating new revenue within the print room post Covid
- Vinyl application following COVID stickers
- Hybrid working and hybrid studying for students
Plugging the gap that might be left financially
Discussion group topics for designers will include:
- Digital prospectuses: Pros and cons
- Making the case for quality print in a digital environment
- Environmental and sustainability issues
- Making the most of your designers’ side hustles
An awards dinner and presentation Tuesday June 7 will honor winners of the ACPME Creative & Print Awards.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with In-plant Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of In-plant Impressions.