Branching Out: Adding a New Service Line
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Cheryl Kahanec, CEO, Quantum Group; Jason Tews, vp of marketing, Kelmscott Communications; Rodney Robinson, industry consultant and former financial executive for top companies such as Resource Label Group and R. R. Donnelley/Consolidated Graphics
When it comes to growing revenue, printers are looking at every option. Investing in new presses. Deepening their commitment to automation. Adding new products to their mix. But most of these options are incremental adds to an existing business model. Turbocharging your business may require you to go where you have not gone before—adding a new line of service. However, adding any new service will have ripple effects throughout your organization. Are you prepared for everything?
Hear first-hand from three experts who have successfully navigated this process, how they anticipated and met the challenges, and the lessons they learned along the way.
Join us as our experts discuss:
- When and how to explore new market potential by going in a new direction.
- Top 10 questions to ask yourself before taking the leap.
- How to manage the inherent risk and uncertainties that come with going outside your comfort zone.
- How to train and prepare your marketing and sales teams to succeed at selling something completely new.
- How to measure results and adjust to on-the-ground realities as the new service rolls out.
This will be a great opportunity to ask questions from those with experience with some of the most challenging long-term business decisions in our industry.
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
See below to view this free webinar today!