Going Digital, Growing Digital: A Practical Guide to Both
Sponsored by: HP
Speakers: David McNerney, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Partner, Think Patented
Print markets have changed, and customer expectations have changed along with them. Today’s print buyers insist on top quality, fast turnarounds, and data-driven personalization in both short-run and high-volume applications. When they know they can get what they want, they’ll pay premium prices for premium products.
Being competitive in this new world of printing means going digital for firms that don’t yet have the capability – and staying digital for shops that want to take their digital print offerings to the next level. With successful digital printers as its speakers, this timely webinar covers what all shops need to know about making the most of their own opportunities in digital printing. You’ll learn:
- How to know when the time has come to make the digital decision
- What untapped possibilities for new products digital printing opens up
- Why going digital doesn’t have to mean sacrificing offset quality and long-run productivity
- How digital printing eliminates waste, accelerates job throughput, and reduces labor cost
- What features and capabilities to look for in digital press equipment
Industry research has shown that print buyers prefer to work with printers whose menu of services includes digital. Whether that describes your shop right now or not, this webinar will guide you to the digital solution you’re looking for. Register today!
Sponsored by HP
Click here to view this free webinar today!
Couldn’t make it on January 21st? No problem! Printing Impressions and In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.