Print Business Conditions and Provider Success Strategies
Sponsored by: Canon U.S.A.
Speakers: Wally McCormack, President/Owner, Dupli Group; Louis Ferrel, CGCM, Director, Communication Services, Metropolitan Transit Authority; and Lisa Cross, Principal Analyst, NAPCO Research
This webinar blends survey findings from the PRINTING United Alliance’s Print Business Outlook research with real-world print provider experiences to offer a holistic view of key market trends and how providers are addressing them. You’ll hear from in-plant and commercial printers about the applications they expect to grow the most and the capital investments they are making to enable this growth.
Attend this event to find out:
- Print providers’ key concerns and how they are addressing them.
- How print providers are attracting new business.
- Why and how print service providers are diversifying into new product and service areas.
- How print providers are increasing profitability.
- Capital investment drivers, plans, objectives, pitfalls, and results.
Sponsored by Canon U.S.A
Couldn’t make it on June 13th? No problem! Printing Impressions and In-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.