Print Outlook 2023: What to Expect in the Year Ahead
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Lisa Cross, Principle Analyst, NAPCO Research, Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, PRINTING United Alliance
As the new year starts, print providers want to know what trends and opportunities lie ahead. Join NAPCO Research and PRINTING United Alliance analysts to find out.
2023 will offer new innovations and opportunities for print providers to enhance productivity, grow sales, improve profitability, and strengthen customer relationships. During this webinar, we will feature top trends and recommendations to support planning for success in 2023 and beyond.
Topics to be covered will be based upon industry research, to include:
- The economic outlook for the printing industry
- The latest PRINTING United Alliance State of the Industry data on key economic and business indictors
- Key industry trends identified in ongoing NAPCO Research surveys
- Investments supporting profitable growth
- Print application evolution and the role of digital printing
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Couldn’t make it on January 26th? No problem! Printing Impressions and in-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.