Top 10 Stories of 2021
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter LinkedIn LinkedIn Email Email 0 Comments Comments
Inkjet was the topic that most intrigued in-plant managers in 2021, but stories on flatbed printing, offset, smart lockers and (of course) supply chain shortages, also made our top 10 list.
Four of the 10 most-read articles covered production inkjet printing – stories about installations as well as hesitancy to take the inkjet plunge. Our top story by far, however, was about the big changes that came to Boys Town’s in-plant after it added flatbed UV printing to its repertoire.
If you missed any of these popular stories, now’s your chance to catch up:
- New Flatbed UV Device Causes ‘Paradigm Shift’ at Boys Town
- Gloomy Paper Forecast: Availability, Pricing Remain Concerns
- Mayo Clinic Steps Carefully and Confidently into Inkjet
- School District Adds Inkjet to Bring Color to Curriculum Materials
- Inkjet Fuels ‘Digital Revolution’ at Progressive Insurance
- Toner Versus Inkjet: The In-plant Decision
- Offset Business Still Strong at Ohio State
- Smart Lockers Come to Cedarville University
- University of Oklahoma Doubles Up on NexFinity Presses
- Lockheed Martin: ‘What Else Can We Do?