Most Viewed IPI Articles of 2022
Inkjet remains a hot topic among in-plants. Four of the top 10 most-read IPI articles of 2022 were about in-plants that added inkjet presses. What’s more, seven were about in-plants upgrading their digital printing devices, highlighting a strong interest in print technology advances. Here are the most viewed articles of the past year, with links in case you missed any.
- After Decades With Xerox, BlueCross In-plant Switches Vendors
- Antiquated Shop Gets Inkjet Upgrade
- Inkjet Upgrade Brings New Work to State of Colorado’s In-plant
- Geisinger’s Healthy Outlook
- Penn State Prepares for Digital Press Upgrade
- Inkjet Comes to Oregon
- Flatbed Brings New Opportunities to San Jose State
- Free In-plant Forums at Expo Almost at Capacity
- Curriculum Materials: A Gold Mine for Iowa School District
- Frisco School District Adds Two Inkjet Presses
Bob has served as editor of In-plant Impressions since October of 1994. Prior to that he served for three years as managing editor of Printing Impressions, a commercial printing publication. Mr. Neubauer is very active in the U.S. in-plant industry. He attends all the major in-plant conferences and has visited more than 170 in-plant operations around the world. He has given presentations to numerous in-plant groups in the U.S., Canada and Australia, including the Association of College and University Printers and the In-plant Printing and Mailing Association. He also coordinates the annual In-Print contest, co-sponsored by IPMA and In-plant Impressions.